ARIES Test Seat Belt Anchorages consist of electric or hydraulic propulsion, and a real time closed-control system with control loop latency below 1 ms, ensuring high synchronization among the cylinders and precision and repeatability of the results.
- Test procedures: ECE R14, FMVSS210, GB14167, ISOFIX, FMVSS 225, ADR 34/02, others.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2140mm x 3070mm x 2700mm
- Multiple options:
- Integrated bed plate to fix test specimen
- Dyneema® lightweight fiber chains
- Loading elements and accessories; including ISOFIX-SFAD
- Up to 12 simultaneous actuators
- Different technical specifications upon request
AFTER-SALES AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Our team of experienced technicians with more than 35 years of experience is always ready to help you optimize the life cycle cost of your systems.
We’re available by phone, and offer you an international network of partners that we trust and have authorized them with our brand name.