Aries provides a full range of solutions that allow testing and improving of your active safety systems. Our products are 100% compatible with regulations such as Euro NCAP, ANCAP, US NCAP and IIHS.
AVAT © Autonomous Vehicle for ADAS Testing
AVAT is a self-driven thin platform designed to be overrun without causing any damages. It contains several universal fixing points to attach a variety of outer items: balloon cars, pedestrians, motorcycles and bicycles.
AVAT goes with AVAT Mission Planner and Remote Control compatible with a PC software control.
- Real time controller: Platform movements command
- Positioning System: Based on RTK-DGPS
- Control and Mission Planner Software Station: Mission creation/ modification / sending / position monitoring
CIB (Crash Imminent Braking) Tests
- LVS Rear-End: Lead Vehicle Stopped
- LVM Rear-End: Lead Vehicle Moving
- LVD Rear-End: Lead Vehicle Decelerating
- SCP Straight Crossing Path
- LTAP-OD Left Turn Across Path: Opposite Direction
- OD Opposite Direction
- Pedestrian Scenarios
- Pole / Tree
- Rear End: Cut-In
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) Tested
- ABS +Explanation
- AEB +Explanation
- ACC +Explanation
- FCW +Explanation
- BSM +Explanation
- LCA +Explanation
- PR +Explanation
- LDW / LKA / FCA / CMB / CAS / PCS / ESC / TSR / FWS / DA
- Others crash avoidance systems
Scenario for AEB Pedestrian System Testing
The vehicle under testing is moving at a constant speed, and the AVAT carrying a pedestrian dummy is crossing at a constant speed.
|Static load chassis capacity||4000(kg)|
|Maximum peak power||12(kW)|
AUXILIARY SYSTEMS FOR CRASH FACILITIES
OUR AFTER-SALES AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Our team of experienced technicians with 35 years of experience is always ready to help you optimize the life cycle cost of your systems. We provide full-service maintenance, repair, and update of your systems.
We’re available by phone, and offer you an international network of partners that we trust and have authorized them with our brand name. Our partners provide you with the official documentation of Aries.