High-resolution video recordings play a central role in allowing engineers to evaluate crash tests in the best way. To bring out even the smallest details in a test, extremely effective lighting is key.
ARIES lighting systems are perfectly tailored to individual customer requirements.
With a luminous intensity of up to 150,000 lumens, ARIES LED lamps are optimized for both continuous illumination of test objects and for camera-synchronized operation with up to 25,000 flashes per second, increasing light output by 200 %.
- No warm-up or cool-down period: immediate maximum light output.
- Test object not exposed to thermal radiation.
- No limitation of execution time.
- LED lifespan > 50,000 hours.
- Compact design for various applications.
- Available with four different beam angles.
- 5 travelling lights support.
- Lamps 1200 Watt.