The railway industry faces several challenges due to the high safety demands placed upon the current vehicles. At Aries, we offer the most efficient systems, tests, and diagnostic technology together with the specific knowledge and experience necessary to develop protocols and perform maintenance that follows railway market requirements
- Studies, Consultancy, Engineering.
- Complete, in operation, Turnkey full Railroad or light trains depots.
- Railway test benches to allow different tests to be performed according to client needs.
- Tests for maximum performance, definition, and fatigue on different cars, wagons, bogies, axles, wheels, and other equipment.
- Car lifting system to disassemble the bogies.
- Special custom made test systems for research, homologation or certifications purpose, such as Fatigue (cars, wagons, bogies, axels, wheels, control systems, etc.), Dynamic tests(vehicle dynamics, impact absorbers, suspension, tracks, and ballast), Roll simulation, Inertial dynamo-meter for wheels, axles, and brakes.
- Aries provides test systems for rolling stock maintenance purposes: Compressors, Gearboxes, Bogies, Air conditioning units, Brake units, and Simultaneous train lifting and bogies dismounting.
- Test equipment and instrumentation for vibration and acoustics problems: Modal analysis of vehicle structures, Train-track / track-train vibration analysis, Vibration analysis of rotating elements, Equipment durability analysis, Acoustic and Noise measurement and analyze.
- Maintenance and repair.
WHAT ARIES TECHNICAL SERVICE STANDS FOR?
- Full-service maintenance, repair, and update
- The network of local partners authorized by Aries
- The competent and efficient technical service team
- Phone service
- The original documentation for ARIES systems
- 32 years of experience in technical service